Revenge of the Sheep (Room 1)
|London Borough of Islington - 169 Caledonian Rd, N1, London, Greater London, United Kingdom|
|3 - 6 players|
Professor BlackSheep is back again to destroy mankind as we know it by turning us all into complacent sheep! And this time he is not alone - he’s got an evil side-kick and together they have built a dangerous device: the SheepMutator.
Mr Q discovered that the new technology used by the Professor poses a serious threat: by mutating the human genome, the SheepMutator can turn anyone who is in the range of its evil rays into a placid sheep! To make matters worse, the Professor has managed to set up several such devices in key locations around the planet - and one of them is right here, in London! Agents, you will have 60 Minutes to locate and find a way to deactivate these devices before they go online and it’s too late for mankind!
* Mr Q is the mysterious leader of our undercover crime fighting secret agency. His goal is to save and protect mankind from menacing villains such as his arch nemesis, Professor BlackSheep.
* The Professor is a supervillain and evil mastermind with a passion for space engineering and romance novels. He believes that the end justifies the means.
* Behind every great man (mouse) is a great (woman) … mouse-lady? Mrs Q is Mr Q’s better half and companion in arms. She is also one of the agency's lead scientists and a blackbelt in multiple martial arts.
* Kevin was originally a human agent who was obsessed with power and stopped at nothing to gain it. Today, he's the Professor's right hand. And a snail.
* Initially created for combat and espionage, MM7 is a mouse robot and personal assistant for the Q's.
* A large army of sheep-bots programmed to follow the Professor's orders. They double up as personal body guards for BlackSheep and his side-kick, Kevin.
Suitable for wheelchair users, players with hearing loss and children age 9+
Escape room game rookies and veteran players alike.
Hi-tech escape room with a mixed linear and non-linear set-up, perfect for keeping everyone on your team busy.
How long will the experience last?
Be prepared to spend between 80 to 90 minutes at our venue. This includes your briefing before the game, the actual gameplay (60 minutes) and an after-game team debrief with photos.
To make sure that you get the best experience, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking.
Are your games scary?
Not at all. We are a family-friendly venue and our escape rooms do not include any jumpscares, or otherwise frightening elements. Unless you are afraid of yellow mice or super-villain sheep.
What should we wear?
Anything you feel comfortable in. Fancy dress is also permitted providing it is not considered offensive to other customers or children.
Can kids play unaccompanied?
clueQuest is a fun escape game for all ages, although children under the age of 9 might find it challenging and confusing.
For teams of children under 16 we require the supervision of one adult per team (e.g. for three teams of children,three adults will be required to join them in the escape rooms). For more information, please check our Terms & Conditions.
Is there any space to leave our luggage/coats?
Yes. On arrival you can ask our game hosts to look after your belongings. If you have booked our meeting room as part of your day, then you can securely leave all your belongings in there for the whole duration of the game.
Can I purchase merchandise with my game?
Definitely. You can add merchandise to your cart when booking your escape rooms. Alternatively, you can also purchase merchandise and team memorabilia on site, after your game.
Revenge of the Sheep (Room 1)
169 Caledonian Rd, N1, London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Availability and prices
What else need to know
Who can come
Guests aged 16 and up can attend. Guests aged 9 - 15 can attend with adults.